Service, repair, new installation, replacement
At Aarvaks, we believe in quality workmanship and personalized customer service for all of your cooling and indoor air quality needs. From service and repair, to new installation or replacement of your existing cooling system.
If your air conditioner needs service or repair, you’ll find our technicians to be knowledgeable and trained for just about any make and model of air conditioner. Give us a call or fill out the Service Request form to get the ball rolling.Request Service
Look to Aarvaks for all of your cooling and air conditioning needs, including service and repair, replacement, and new installations.
Each year our Bay Area climate is getting warmer and warmer. If you are considering air conditioning options for the first time, our Aarvaks professionals can help. We examine how all your systems will work together – heating, cooling, ventilation, and thermostats — to ensure we design the perfect solution to match your needs and budget.
With high efficiency cooling equipment designed specifically for your home and expertly installed by Aarvaks, you can rest assured your family will stay comfortably cool for years to come. Your health, comfort, safety, and satisfaction are our top priorities.
Free consultation and estimate on new installations, upgrades or replacements.Carrier Cooling
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
We provide professional, experienced installation, service and repair on all the following cooling systems and components
Ductless Mini Split Systems • Zoned Systems • Heat Pumps • Whole House Ventilation Systems • Spot Ventilation Systems • Air Filter Systems • Air Purifiers • Thermostats
Air Conditioning Repair
Service & repair
Our professionally qualified service technicians can fix your problem right the first time, no matter what brand you own. And, as part of the repair, we look at more than just fixing your immediate problem. We will also conduct a full service check on all your system components and provide you with recommendations to help your system operate more efficiently, safely and economically.
Diagnostic fee waived.
We provide professional, experienced service and repair on all brands of air conditioners.
- American Standard
- Day & Night
- Gaffers & Sattler
- Magic Chef
Upgrade or Replacement
If your current system isn’t keeping you and your family comfortable during the summer months, it might be time to upgrade your home comfort system. Whether you need a new cooling system, want to install a heat pump system, or are considering ductless mini-splits for your home, our experts can recommend a solution that is truly tailored to your family’s comfort.
We specialize in the highest efficiency home comfort systems and equipment. You can rest assured that you will enjoy significant energy savings and comfort for years to come.
Free in home or onsite consultation and no obligation estimate on new installations.
As an Authorized Carrier® Dealer, we specialize in high efficiency cooling systems and equipment for your personal comfort.
Did you know ENERGY STAR® Rated heaters and furnaces help you save energy and reduce your home’s carbon footprint and the impact of energy production on the environment? ENERGY STAR certified equipment meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. By choosing ENERGY STAR rated, you can enhance the comfort of your home while saving energy.Learn more at energystar.gov
Service & Maintenance
Just like in car repair, a routine preventive maintenance is essential to your system. A preventive maintenance check-up ensures your equipment continues to perform at its highest efficiency, reduces the chance of costly repairs and helps to prolong your system’s life. The EPA ENERGY STAR program recommends your system be serviced at least once annually.
Aarvaks’ preventive maintenance is designed will help you keep your systems operating safety, efficiently and economically all year.
- ✓ Clean/replace filter
- ✓ Check drain lines, coils, burners, blower motors and flame sensors
- ✓ Inspect heat exchangers, exhaust flue, capacitors
- ✓ Inspect safety switches, electrical connections, gas ignition
- ✓ Check thermostats operation and settings
- ✓ Inspect ductwork for leaks & damage
- ✓ Provide suggestions for greater efficiency
- ✓ Set email reminders for service due dates
Custom Ductwork Repair
Your system’s ductwork is an important part of your home comfort system. Ductwork that is aging, damaged or was not installed correctly can cost you money and affect your home’s air quality. Mold, moisture, rat droppings, dust and other particles can penetrate into your air circulation system.
Aarvaks’ professionals will inspect your home’s ductwork to identify any problems and recommend solutions to ensure your home air quality remains efficient and clean. Our experts can repair or replace your ductwork with precision, so your system operates at peak performance.
Free consultation and estimate.
Installing the right thermostat is an important part of maintaining the right temperature in your home. There are many options on the market today from non-programmable to programmable to smart thermostats. How do you know which is right for you?
Our experts can explain the pros and cons of each type of thermostat, provide advice on which one would work best with your system and professionally install it so that it provides you with the perfect comfort levels. We’ll also make sure you understand how to use your new thermostat, so it can save you money while providing you with efficient energy savings.
Tips & Tricks to Save You Money
- ✓ Install an ENERGY STAR thermostat to optimize your system settings. According to EnergyStar.com, homeowners can save about $180 a year by changing thermostats to a new, digital, programmable thermostat and maintaining those settings.
- ✓ Set your thermostat as low as is comfortable in the winter and as high as is comfortable in the summer.
- ✓ Have us perform preventive maintenance on your furnace during the off season to keep your system in good condition before you begin using it again. We offer seasonal discounted service rates. If you are on our Preventive Maintenance Plan, we’ll make sure this check up service is included automatically.
- ✓ Turn off kitchen, bath, and other exhaust fans within 20 minutes after you are done cooking or bathing; when replacing exhaust fans, consider installing high-efficiency, low-noise models.
- ✓ During the cooling season, keep the window coverings closed during the day to prevent solar gain.
- ✓ Assess your home’s energy use by using the ENERGY STAR Home Energy Yardstick tool and take the ENERGY STAR room-by-room tour to see how else you can save energy.
“I am a general contractor. I first met Jeff on a job where we were unable to figure out a problem on a job. The problem had three other heating contractors stumped. Jeff analyzed the problem and had it resolved in a couple of days. He was very responsible, showing up when he said he would, and solved a problem no other heating contractors could resolve. He has earned my highest recommendation. I now refer him to all my clients who are looking for an HVAC expert.”
Don W., General Contractor